Posted by cmotbd on October 24th, 2011 at 05:30pm
Designer Lace Wedding Dresses after the new duchess’s debut of her lace wedding dress, brides everywhere are flocking to boutiques, custom designer stores, and bridal chains throughout the globe to acquire designer lace wedding dresses.
So if you are a prospecting bride searching for the perfect designer lace wedding dresses to suit your personal and exquisite tastes, I have searched high and low and found dresses online similar to that of the one that Kate Middleton wore on her royal wedding day. Here are my best picks for designer lace wedding dresses 2011:
Designer Lace Wedding Dress Stores
Corals Bridal ~ As I was searching for designer lace wedding dresses online, I came across a stunning image of a keyhole back lace dress that’s lines were of simple perfection. Not to mention this dress by Bernadette featured a medium sized fishtail train just as Kate Middleton wore. If you want a unique look that permeates, class and elegance this dress is available for an impressive price tag of only 499.00.
Kiss My Melinda ~ Kiss my Melinda an online bridal boutique has this stunning alone cap sleeve chapel train designer lace wedding dress that is as close to the new Princess’s as I have stumbled upon yet. Not only does this dress have the lace v-neckline that Kate sported, but surprisingly it is available at a shocking low price- $249.
Monique Lhuillier ~ If you are a diva as a bride, and have no price tag that is too high, then you definitely must check out a superbly designed lace dress by this fab designer. For about 8 big ones you can sport an impressive lace dress designed by the infamous Monique Lhuillier. Check this dress out here Monique Lhuillier.
Vera Wang ~ Some women wait their whole life and spend their savings just to experience what wearing a Vera Wang is like. Vera Wang is a designer for the celebrities, however she does distribute designs to elite bridal stores. You can find a lace wedding dress made by Vera at most David’s Bridal store chains, and you would be surprised to know that they do not cost as much as you would assume.
In the last decade, much of the delicacy and novelty of lace used to embellish wedding dresses have worn off. Brides were choosing modern dresses designer with Swarovski crystals and beading and immensely detailed brocading and embroidery. Now Kate has set the trend for the present and upcoming year’s designer lace wedding dresses.
Strapless Lace Wedding Dresses are becoming increasingly popular and are considered quite comfortable, classic, and flattering. To help you ease some of your stress, we have broken down a list of affordable strapless lace wedding dresses designers that are available almost anywhere. Below are a few of the better options for finding strapless dresses from high end to affordable.
Strapless Lace Wedding Dresses Suppliers
- Alvina Valenta ~ Alvina Valenta bridal fashions were featured during the spring 2011 modern lace wedding collections. This designer has some exquisite dresses. The one that caught my eye was style #9161. IT featured Ivory Alencon lace that overlays taupe satin-faced taffeta to create this gown that features a V-neckline and subtle three tiered skirt.
- Jim Hjelm ~ Another outstanding designer of lace wedding dresses in which his designs were displayed for impressive line of modern lace wedding dresses. His style #8162 of jimcouture.com offers a jaw dropping champagne chartreuse sheath fitted dress that is simply amazing on the eye.
- St. Pucchi ~ If you are looking for a romantic lace wedding dress that is up top notch quality and presence, then St Pucchi has many strapless lace wedding dresses, but style #Z340 which is embellished with premium qualityAlencon and adorned with beaded motifs and a fuller tulle skirt is both breathtaking and affordable!
- Victoria Nicole ~ If you are looking for elegant lace wedding dresses Victoria Nicole is renowned for her designs and especially for her 2012 collection of modern lace wedding dresses. Style 811 is a lovely trumpet gown featuring a sweet scalloped neck and hemline embellished with the finest lace.
- Ines Di Santo ~ Ines Di Santo is gifted with her lace wedding dress designs. There is not detail spared in her Malfi style which displays unique dimension of the detailing with a combination of chai taffeta and crème coloredAlencon lace.
- Monique Lhullier ~ Of course one of the best designers known, Monique Lhuillier has her strapless lace wedding dresses designs down to a science. Although these gowns may cost a bit more, no quality is compromised with herFlorence style strapless gown which possesses a fitted corset bodice with a lace trumpet skirt embroidered withAlencon lace applique.
When planning for your wedding, you may want to look for stores that carry the designers who are popularly known for designing superb and elegant strapless lace wedding dresses that feature no straps. With the great variety of gowns that you can choose, you may want to figure out first what type of strapless lace wedding dress designer styles that best suit your personal preferences.
Now if your not looking to spend a small fortune on your dress and let’s face it in this econoly less and less of us are. Take a look at our Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 100 page. You would be surprised at how nice of a dress you can pick up for under $100 I know it doesn’t seem possible to get something decent for that price but you would be surprised what you can do with just a few simple alterations to make your dress look like you paid thousands.
Under Wedding Dresses