Posted by cmotbd on November 17th, 2011 at 09:47pm
It’s time for Summer Wedding Dresses, summer is here, and so is to be your wedding day before you know it! However, you have the best choices in summer wedding dresses, and when it comes to uniqueness, styles, designs, and your obvious preferences, you can have tons of fun as a summer bride. Summer wedding dresses possess various traits that often Fall, Spring, and Winter weddings do not.
With summer wedding dresses, you can be care free, different, and go with whatever style or design you want as long as you keep it in moderation with the heat of summer. To give you some great inspirational ideas for summer vintage wedding dresses, here are some suggestions to consider when choosing the most beautiful dress you can wear for a summer wedding.
Nice Summer Wedding Dresses Ideas
Here are a few traits that your summer wedding dress will have:
- Strapless ~ Summer brides love to flaunt their sun kissed skin- meaning shoulders and arms. Strapless summer wedding dresses are so beautiful and they radiate femininity and class. You will find that all designers featured certain styles of dresses that are strapless, so consider this to create the ultimate summer mood at your wedding. You will also have the added bonus of keeping cool when the adrenalin of your marriage kicks in!
- Less Formal ~ Summer wedding dresses do not have to be less formal, however in many cases they lack the embellishments, heavy sleeves, long trains, and decorations that winter and fall wedding dresses possess. Just remember you can choose whatever you want for summer, but a summer wedding dress can be made of more light weight fabric and without the bells and whistles so much if you want to display a more simple elegance.
- Colors ~ Today’s modern brides are incorporating colors with belted empire waists and colored embroidery within their diamond white gowns and short mother of the bride dresses. There are no colors that are bad for summer, so you can get creative and integrate a color into your gown that matches your bridal party to a T. It is a way to stand apart from other brides, and also add a little personality into what could be a blasé white dress.
- Lengths ~ Get creative and opt for a different length of summer wedding dresses, instead of choosing the traditional full length dress that can be a bit much in the summertime. There are many varieties of summer wedding dresses that won’t cost you a fortune, and will be just as perfect as any other dress you find.
Pulling off summer wedding dresses, can be loads of fun. You have to make sure you choose the perfect dress though that supplies you with everything you want out of a gown such as comfort, style, design, and uniqueness. However, there are prominent styles of summer wedding dresses that fall in the category of summer wedding dresses.
Cool Western Wedding Dresses
Western Wedding Dresses are one of the new and classic themes of a wedding that still continues to rise in popularity today is that of the western theme. The men dress up in their denim wranglers and a lighter more casual approach is taken for brides who wear western wedding dresses.
There is a country girl in all of us, and other than the traditional brides who choose to be princesses for their day, these country bumpkins admit their deep roots, and go all out with western wedding dresses. Whether you want to go a little bit country or a lot country, there are retailers and designers everywhere that cater to the southern belles that want that unique western wedding dress.
What are some of the common characteristics that western brides choose for their western wedding dresses?
Typically western wedding dresses:
- Denim ~ In the last decade there has become a renowned use of denim western wedding dresses. Yes, they are very unique and come in all sorts of lengths and sizes. These denim dresses have the same styles and designs as traditional satin and lace wedding gowns. You can even purchase denim dresses that have trains, and veils to match.
- Dresses with sweetheart necklines and lots of lace ~ Western wedding dresses are not complete without the embellishments of a country sweetheart neckline and lace scattered throughout the sleeves and skirt. If you note that throughout the past decades western brides have sported wedding dresses that fit these particular characteristics that give them a earthier look and feel.
- Tea Length Dresses ~ One of the common characteristics that western wedding dresses have, is that they are normally of shorter length instead of full length. Tea length wedding dresses among country folk are worn happily to sport the great pair of cowboy boots usually worn with matching hat.
- Traditional but made unique ~ I have seen many western brides choose the traditional white long wedding gown, but it is amazing how they transpired it to match country attire, by using a white cowboy hat with a veil or white cowboy boots. You can make your own look out of a traditional wedding dress, but add the western style to it with accessories and more.
A western bride does not need anything too fancy. They are basically simple western wedding dresses, but just like any other bride they do want to look extra special on their wedding day. They just may choose a comfy dress that they can really get down in, or one that is so unique and made out of denim or that features their boots and hat in the best way.
Tags: Summer Wedding Dresses
Under Wedding Dresses